Life Lessons 

Life+Lessons%C2%A0

Maddy Mitchem, Reporter

As we all know life definitely has a lot of positives and negatives. If we don’t have an even balance of both, as humans, we are thrown out of ‘balance’ ourselves. Many students in high school struggle with hard times. We think it’s the end of the world, but in reality it is not. What we don’t understand as high school students is that the world does not revolve around us. Instead we revolve around the world. Though high school is a hard time in any teen’s life. The body changes, school work, getting a job, balancing your social life with your school work and actual work. 

If we can handle high school then we can try to handle actual life. Many adults I’ve heard them talk about how high school is a breeze and how life out of high school is so hard. Which it definitely is, I’m feeling it as a senior trying to get together and sign up for colleges on my own and so on. High school and life is not as bad as some say. It is what you make it, or as I like to say, “You are what you manifest.” Many of the people I know have struggled so hard in life, but now they’re settled and they are fine. Most people have that fear of struggling in life, I get it. If you don’t struggle sometimes then how can you appreciate the good things that come your way? Equal balance between the good and the bad. It sets you straight not to take good things for granted. 

Life will be what you make it. Make it fun, make it lovely, challenge yourself, but always do good and help others as you help yourself.